There must be a place in life for blogging, and I think that those days perfect for which are Nodays.
Nodays don't really exist and I tend to embrace those kind of non-existential ideals. The kinds that always sit so comfortably in paintings and in active little minds. Some of them remind me of the imperfection of earth, but also the hope of heaven's perfection. Then I get to some uncomfortable corner of frustration or some dreamy kind of hopefulness and then I'll write something on here if I'm not sitting on some expanse of grass looking into the air.
I'm on to my third year at Houghton and I think I am finally sensing the need for this outlet, so I will go from here. I hope I don't spurt nonsense too often, and I hope that most of my posts will be insightful and entertaining. I also hope to be honest in my portrayals. I hope this will be a valuable part of my writing output and will make up for my lack of writing in college.
Sincerely :)
No comments:
Post a Comment